Things you need to know...
'Take Your Time' Test Drives are valid for up to 24 hours. Test drives are subject to stock availability and will vary by Dealer.
- You must be 18+ years of age & hold a valid driver's license.
- Additional identification may be required.
- A security deposit (capped at $750) must be paid and will be returned to the customer at the end of the loan.
- You must meet and accept the Terms and Conditions of the 'Vehicle Loan Agreement'. A copy of the 'Vehicle Loan Agreement' is available from your Holden Dealer.
- You must complete a vehicle orientation with the sales consultant before loan of the vehicle.
- Test drives are capped at 4 test drives per annum, per customer
- Our insurance policies will not give you complete cover. The amount for which you are not covered is called the 'Excess' and varies according to your age (under 21: $2,000, Age 21-24: $1,700, Age 25+: $1,200).
- There are instances where the Vehicle is not covered by Insurance and You must pay the cost of any repair or replacement of the Vehicle or its parts (e.g. where you exceed prescribed speed limits relating to speed or use of drugs or alcohol, or engage in prohibited use).
- HSV vehicles are excluded from program
- Customers are responsible for fuel cost and any other costs arising from the loan.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage (including but not limited to total or partial immersion in water, overhead and undercarriage damage) caused to the vehicle or third parties as a result of your negligent or reckless use of the vehicle.
- You must return the Vehicle to the Dealer premises on the date and time specified in your loan agreement in the same condition that you received it; including as much fuel as at the start of the loan period.
Click to download LOAN AGREEMENT FORM